You can contact me by phone, text or email to arrange an initial consultation session where we can decide if we’d like to work together.
Individuals: I am happy to work with you face-to-face, online or via phone.
Couples (relationship counselling): I am happy to work with you face-to-face or online.
If I am not able to answer your call please leave your details including a name and contact number and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
What information should I provide?
It is helpful if you can let me know the following details when you first make contact (as well as anything else you feel it would be important for me to know):
- What are you hoping for? For instance, to arrange an initial consultation or to find out more information
- Are you looking for individual or couples counselling?
- What are the areas of difficulty or struggle you are looking for help with?
- What days/ times could you attend counselling on?
- Full name(s)
- Any questions you have for me
I will reply to you as soon as I am able to (unfortunately this will not always be on the same day that you contact me). If I am able to offer you an initial consultation I will suggest a date and time for us to meet.
I do not accept social networking ‘friend’ requests as this would compromise the boundaries of our therapeutic relationship. However, you are free to follow my professional social media profiles.
Please ensure you take the following into account regarding your confidentiality and safety on social media sites.
- Please be mindful that social media posts may be shared and viewed by a wider audience than you might have intended. It is important to bear this in mind, especially if you are sharing something vulnerable.
- For your safety and to ensure that we maintain the boundaries of the therapeutic relationship, I will not be able to engage in any correspondence with you via social media.
- If you are a current client and need to cancel or amend an appointment time, please do not contact me via social media. You are welcome to email, call or text me and I will get back to you.
- If you are a prospective client and would like to undertake some counselling with me please email, call or text me. My social media sites are not monitored on a regular basis so if you contact me this way, I may not be able to get back to you promptly.